Enjoy your holiday along with your best friend. On arrival, these special Guests will feel just like VIPs. They will have a special space allocated in the resort, where they can run free and meet other friends.
Pet Friendly Policy
- We welcome up to two small pets, up to 15lbs (8kg), in the Ycona Family Villas and Tropical Suites, for an additional fee of $35 per night.
- Well-behaved pets may be left unattended with a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door, but housekeeping will not service the room. Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
- Pets must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by Guests.
- Pets must comply with local legislation requirements.
- Pets must be kept on a leash when on hotel property unless it is in the Guest's room and in the dedicated pet area in the resort.
- Pets must not be left unattended. If a Guest requires a pet-sitter or pet supplies, they should contact the concierge, with advance notice.
- Pets are not allowed in any food and beverage outlets, health club and pool areas of the hotel. This exclusion does not apply to service dogs.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighbourhood.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other Guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and / or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the Guest's pet.
- The hotel reserves the right to charge the Guest's account commensurate with the cost of such damages.